There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Progress Report on: Project #9 PLN

PLN2
When I began creating my PLN I am not going to lie, I was very intimidated. After visiting the resources available it became obvious to me that this assignment was created to assist me, not confuse me. Symbaloo is the first website I visited when I began creating my PLN; it has now become one of the most frequently viewed pages on my computer. It is a wonderfully easy outlet to use for organizing all of the helpful links and networks I want to save for my own future reference. I have also created a folder on my iPhone dedicated to educational applications such as: Symbaloo, Pinterest, Flowr, Evernote, Google Drive, Adobe Reader, iBooks, iTunes U, Blogger, Edmodo, and myHomework. I have enjoyed learning about personal learning networks, and I am proud to say mine is growing everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I was worried too when I started reading about having a PLN. I think after we have more practice it will come easier to us. We have to have a PLN to help us in the future so we might as well get started now. Good luck with creating your PLN.

    ReplyDelete