There was an error in this gadget

Friday, May 3, 2013

April C4K Summaries

Nicholas L.
c4kFor my first C4K of my last month in EDM 310 I was assigned to look at Nicholas L.’s blo. He posted a blog titled “Intro to Russian Students” and it was a brief summary of where he was from and where he would like to visit. He also wrote about his favorite sports, hobbies and favorite class in school. Nicholas said he would like to visit Europe so in my comment to him I told him I would like to visit Greece and I asked him where he would like to visit. He commented me back saying: “I like to go to Norway, Sweden, and some parts of Germany. I seen the pictures of the mountains and the views look amazing. So what parts of Greece do you want to go to?” I commented back tonight telling him that I would like to visit Milos, and Ikaria.

Trevor
For my second C4K of the month I visited Trevor’s blog. I really enjoyed reading his posts the one I commented on was titled “Nebraska Post”. This post was many fun facts about Nebraska, and at the end Trevor asked: “What’s your state bird? Where do you live? What’s your state like? What’s you state insect? Do you like your state? I hope you like your state.” My comment to him was: “Hi Trevor! I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I am majoring in elementary education. I was very surprised by some of the information I didn’t know prior to reading your post. I enjoy both Koolaid and rubans; I am glad to know something about their origin :) As I mentioned I attend school in Alabama; Mobile, Alabama to be exact. Mobile is my hometown and our state bird is the Yellowhammer. I had to do some research on google to find out that the Monarch Butterfly is the official state insect of Alabama. I love my state! It is very warm, and so pretty when it is not raining. I live near the Mobile Bay and Dauphin Island; I really like living near the water and I don’t ever plan on moving too far from it. We have many museums but none about skating; that sounds really cool! I love traveling but I have never been to Nebraska. Do you like to travel? What state would you like to visit the most? I love my state and I’m glad you love yours too.”

kids world

Liam
As for my final C4K of the semester I visited Liam’s blog. He wrote a post about his Easter weekend and everything he was planning on doing. Liam also mentioned his favorite candy and that he was excited to participate in the Easter egg hunt. My comment to him was: “Hi Liam! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States and I am majoring in elementary education. I hope you had a good holiday, did you get any of your favorite candies? How was the Leopold Easter egg hunt? My favorite Easter chocolates are Cadbury eggs and Reeses peanut butter eggs. Over my Easter weekend I dyed eggs with my mom; it is one of my favorite traditions. I look forward to reading more of your posts :)” He responded saying: “Dear Abigail Mularz, Thanks for your great comment. Yes I did I got crunchie Easter eggs and a bunny. It was great because I saw some of my friends and got lots of chocolate. From your blogging buddy, Li♣m”

No comments:

Post a Comment